LocalBitcoins Peer to Peer Cryptocurrency Exchange
LocalBitcoins peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange, is a custodial cryptocurrency exchange, through which you can buy and sell bitcoins fast. It offers opportunities to trade bitcoin with people close to you, making the exchange of fiat currencies very simple and easy.
- Secured By Escrow
- Millions of Dollars of Bitcoin Traded
- Exchangers in 248 countries and 7967 cities
- Millions of Customers served
- Register: Register an account with LocalBitcoins. You get a free and secure online bitcoin wallet. No additional apps are needed. If you already have an account, skip to the next step.
- Search for advertisements: Go to the main page, and in the search box, fill in the form with the amount you want to buy in your currency, your location, and choose a payment method. If you’re unsure how you want to pay, choose “All online offers” as your payment method. The site will list bitcoin traders available in your region.
- Select an advertisement: From the list of advertisements, choose one from a trader with a good reputation score and a high amount of trades. The response time indicator shows if a trader replies within five minutes (green), within 30 minutes (yellow) or slower than 30 minutes (grey). You can click the ‘Buy’ button to view more information about an advertisement.
- Pay the seller: After you press the ‘Buy’ button you’ll see more information about the advertisement, including the terms of the trade. Read through them before submitting the trade request, if you don’t agree with them you can go back to the previous page and choose another advertisement.
To start the trade, type in the blue box how much you want to buy, enter a message for the seller and click the Send trade request button to the start the trade. Be sure you’re ready to pay when clicking the button, if you don’t pay before the payment window is over, the trade will be automatically cancelled.
- Mark payment complete: Once you have made the payment, click the I have paid button. Once the trader has verified that your payment has been received your Bitcoin will be released from escrow and they are instantly available in your LocalBitcoins wallet.
And that’s all there is to it, congratulations on your first Bitcoin trade!
- Register: Register an account with LocalBitcoins. You get a free and secure online bitcoin wallet. No additional apps are needed.
To sell Bitcoin you need to first send them to your LocalBitcoins wallet.
- Search for advertisements: Go to the main page and in the search box select the option QUICK SELL. Fill in the form with the amount you want to sell in your currency and choose a payment method. If you’re unsure how you want to be paid, choose All online offers as your payment method. The site will then list all Bitcoin offers available.
* Note about payment methods: Some payment methods are considered high risk. Bitcoin transactions are completely irreversible. Once you sell your Bitcoins it’s not possible for you to recover them, even if the buyers’ payment is reversed. That’s why we recommend you sell with a low risk payment method to experienced users with a large amount of previous trades and 100% feedback.
- Select an advertisement: From the list of offers, choose one where the trader has a good reputation score and a high amount of completed trades. The response time indicator shows if a trader replies within five minutes (green), within 30 minutes (yellow) or slower than 30 minutes (grey). You can click the sell button to view more information about an offer.
- Open a trade: After you press the Sell button you’ll see more information about the offer, including the terms of the trade. Read through them before submitting the trade request and if you don’t agree with them you can go back to the previous page and choose another offer.
To start the trade, type in the blue box how much you want to sell, enter a message for the buyer and click the Send trade request button to the start the trade. Once you start the trade your Bitcoins will be moved from your wallet to the trade escrow.
- Wait for the buyer to pay: After you’ve sent the trade request the buyer will ask you for your payment details (e.g. if you want to sell for a bank transfer the buyer will ask for your bank account information). After you have given the seller the payment information the buyer will pay for the Bitcoins and confirm it to you. Please make sure that you have received the money into your account before releasing the bitcoins. NEVER release Bitcoins before you have received payment. Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, once you send the Bitcoins to the buyer there is no way to get them back, even if the buyers payment doesn’t show up. Once you have confirmed that the payment has been made you can scroll down the page and select Release Bitcoins. This will send the Bitcoins from the trade escrow to the buyer and complete the trade.
- Peer to Peer Trade: Place bids to buy or sell cryptocurrencies from or to other people on the platform.
Local Bitcoin’s Extra Features:
- The largest P2P Bitcoin trading platform, LocalBitcoins trade volume doubled during the past 12 months.
- More than one million users registered from 249 different countries, LocalBitcoins gives you access to a global marketplace.
- Quick and easy way to trade Bitcoins.
- Escrow protection for safe trading protects both the buyer and the seller.
- Reputation system for finding and filtering trustworthy customers.
- Dynamic pricing system with hundreds of sources ensures your prices are always up to date.
- API to allow you to make your own trading applications to automate trading.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Protect your Bitcoins with high security log in.
- Login Guard: LocalBitcoins remembers your web browsers and verifies logins are coming from the same browser. If an unknown web browser is encountered, an email confirmation is required before the login can proceed.
Affiliate Program: You can earn bitcoins by referring other users to LocalBitcoins.com. earn 10% commission on the LocalBitcoins.com trading fees from your referred participants.
Ledger Cryptocurrency Wallet
Ledger Cryptocurrency Wallet is an offline (cold) wallet service for cryptocurrencies. It offers the highest security standard for your crypto assets, and empowers you to optimally secure, own and control your crypto.
- The Highest Security Standards: All our products integrate a certified secure chip and a custom OS to assure maximum security.
- More Than 1250 Crypto Supported: Thanks to our hardware wallets, you can secure a wide range of crypto assets.
- Safely Manage Your Assets: Use our own application Ledger Live or an external wallet to check your balance, send and receive crypto from the security of your hardware wallet.
- The Most Popular Hardware Wallets: More than 1.5 Million units sold all over the world.
Trezor Wallet’s Extra Features:
- Ledger Backup Pack: This pack contains a Ledger Nano X and a Ledger Nano S to ensure optimal protection and flexibility.
- Ledger Family Pack S: Get your family into crypto: help them secure, manage and grow their assets with a Ledger Nano S.
- Ledger Family Pack X: Get your family into crypto: help them secure, manage and grow their assets with a Ledger Nano X.
- Manage 23 Coins And ERC20 Tokens: Ledger devices come with a free companion app, called Ledger Live. Check your real-time balance, send and receive 23 coins and ERC-20 tokens directly from your smart-phone or desktop.
- 50+ compatible wallet available to manage other crypto assets: For crypto not supported on Ledger Live, you can use one the compatible external wallets to manage your crypto. Find the list here.
1250+ Cryptocurrencies Supported
- Ledger OTG Kit: All the cables and adapters you need to connect your hardware wallet to your Android phone or laptop.
- Ledger Live: Manage your crypto with the security of your Ledger device. Check your balance, send and receive 23 coins and ERC-20, all through one single app.
- Affiliate Program: Trezor pays 10% referral commission for each sale (net sale amount, excluding VAT and shipping). Monthly payouts in Bitcoins (BTC).
- Ledger Academy: Ledger helps you get simple answers to all your questions, from the basics of blockchain to teach you how to use your hardware wallet.
- Support: Enjoy a multi-language support with 10 crypto-experts. We are here to help!
Trezor Cryptocurrency Wallet
Trezor Cryptocurrency Wallet is an offline (cold) wallet service for cryptocurrencies. It is the safe place for your coins without worries about online hazards. Trezor was invented for your digital freedom, and with its services, securing digital assets has never been more straightforward.
- Transparent security: Audited by security researchers, verified by our track record.
- 5-star customer support: Experts ready to help you at all times.
- Intuitive & convenient interface: Designed for your confidence and ease-of-mind.
Trezor Cryptocurrency Wallet Extra Features:
- Recovery of Hardware Loss: You can always recover access to your coins & assets from your offline backup. It only takes 5 minutes.
- Easy-to-use, ready within 10 minutes: Intuitive and calming interface, inspiring your confidence.
- Manage your entire digital identity: Coins, keys or passwords. All in one device, owned and controled by you.
- Advanced features for expert users: Compatible with many applications, ready for power users.
- Recovery seed. Offline: Your entire wallet is always accessible via your personal 12 to 24 words long recovery seed.
- Unique for you: When you first set up your Trezor, it will generate the seed for you. When you need to restore access to your wallet, use this offline backup.
- Cross-compatible: The recovery seed follows a standard created by us at SatoshiLabs, but it is widely used, compatible with many wallet apps.
Trezor Cryptocurrency Wallet Crypto Range:
- Reseller Program: Trezor Trezor Cryptocurrency Wallet offers a reseller programs for merchants of e-Shops and Physical shops to engage in to earn money while reselling Trozor products. There are 67+ resellers engaged already.
- Affiliate Program: Trezor Cryptocurrency Wallet pays out 12% – 15% referral commission for each sale (net sale amount, excluding VAT and shipping). They make monthly payouts via wire transfer (USD, EUR and CZK) or Bitcoin.
- Business Partners: Companies can secure their data and digital assets with Trezor. Contact Trezor to discuss this profitable arrangement.
- Bulk Orders: Customers can purchase Trezor at discounted cost for bulk orders.